Microwaveable Cooking Tips
- Avoid over-filling container with food to ensure food does not touch the seal when reheating. This may cause potential damage to the seal.
- Never use non-microwaveable containers or wraps as you may encounter toxic release.
- All Microwaveable products are not intended for cooking – use them to microwave, reheat previously cooked food, to desired serving temperatures.
- Pop open vent cap before placing in microwave oven. Do not close vent cap immediately after reheating
- If reheating takes more than 5 minutes, stop occasionally to remove seal and stir for even reheating.
Use and Care
- Not intended for cooking, but to reheat previously cooked food to desired serving temperatures.
- When dividing into portions, remember fill-line indicates maximum capacity